[_] Wireless recommendations

Tom Holder taholder at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 10:20:21 GMT 2013

Currently, I have an ADSL line that's got about 8mbit down over a BE
backhaul. They're saying there is probably a problem with the line.

For speed and reliability, I'm putting in a new 3 line bonded service
(with BT and BE backhaul) with a 3G backup and AnnexM enabled.

Wireless isn't really dropping out, it's an 802.11n Edimax wireless router.

I might wait for the new ADSL to see if the wireless needs improving.
Is there much difference though between something like a £40 Edimax
and a £600 clean air cisco AP?

Tom