[_] Drupal work wanted

Jon Free jon.free at wastesource.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 18:33:50 GMT 2013

About £8 a month

On 11 February 2013 17:15, Sam Urquhart <sam at mrstth.com> wrote:

> On 11 February 2013 15:04, Jon Free <jon.free at candid-online.co.uk> wrote:
> > If I had a pound for every pointless conversation I've heard like this...
>
> how much would you have?
> :o)

Jon Free

WasteSource

07931 925257 | 0117 205 0259

wastesource.co.uk <http://www.wastesource.co.uk/?footer> |
@wastesource<https://twitter.com/#!/WasteSource>

Loft 3, Tobacco Factory, Bristol, BS3 1TF

Information in this email is confidential and intended for the sole use of
the addressee/s. Access, copying, disclosure or re-use, in any way, of the
contents of this email by anyone other than the addressee/s is
unauthorised. I accept no legal responsibility for the content of the
message. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the
sender.