[_] Drupal work wanted

Mark Chitty mark.chitty at thisliquidspace.com
Mon Feb 11 17:33:35 GMT 2013

> If I had a pound for every pointless conversation I've heard like this..

so, according to Godels second theorem of incompleteness*, and by an
extremely loose inference, any CMS will have inherent contradictions which
will cause developers to discuss which one is better until the cows come
home ...

* I dont actually understand this but I always interpret as the idea that
any logical system will *always* never makes sense in places. I usually
feel like I'm channeling Douglas Adams at that point and use it to bore
people at parties.

--
Mark Chitty
-