[_] PHP Developer needed

Ian Collis-Smith Ian at fanaticdesign.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 13:41:56 GMT 2013

Hi Underscore, - my first posting for about 10 years, we¹re looking for a
developer to work full time with us at Fanatic, hopefully posting this is in
line with _ list etiquette.

We¹re looking for a PHP developer who could be relatively inexperienced, (as
we have a set of experienced freelancers who are available to help out and
learn from) but who maybe has a year or so experience in PHP/mySql and is
good with AJAX and JS libraries such as jQuery.

Please let me know if you are interested and available, we¹re ready for an
immediate start.

I¹m sure no recruitment agencies make cold calls based on postings on
underscore, but we¹d prefer not to hear from agencies thank you.

Thank very much,
Ian

Ian Collis-Smith

Fanatic.