[_] UPS +1s please

Philip Coombes philip.coombes at triornis.net
Mon Feb 11 10:39:10 GMT 2013

I have three refurbed APC Smart 1500va UPSs that I got from Andy the UPS
man on the UKHA (Home Automation) mailing list. I can give you his email
address on request, he's very helpful. I also got network cards for all
of them so you can log into via the web for admin and get emailed alerts
etc though you don't need to have them.

I'm pretty pleased with them and my relatively old ReadyNAS NV+ connects
into one of them and responds as expected and shuts down as the battery
is depleted. Which is good because even though it has a RAID filesystem
it will take several hours to check and resync itself after a power
loss, and is unavailable for all that time.

Phil