[_] Virgin Super Hub - oh dear.

Clive Hunt clive.hunt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 10:34:01 GMT 2013

when I spoke to the last VM engineer that paid a visit, he said that
VM were ditching the then bad wi-fi boxes and that as a interim there
was going to be a much improved FW update to the existing boxes. Might
pay to see if there is a new FW.

tbh I have mine hooked up as a bridge to my Buffalo Wireless Router
and all is fine and dandy. I also have a Linksys in the living room
for anyone wishing to connect downstairs as the upstairs signal can be
a bit carp.

-Clive-