[_] Charity websites

Dave Sayer dave at bathdesign.co.uk
Sun Feb 10 18:32:36 GMT 2013

Hello folks,

I've recently volunteered my services to help a new community charity
project get up and running with a spangly website and just wondering
what people recommend in terms of handling fundraising / taking
donations online. I've come across 'The Giving Lab' which looks
interesting - particularly as i think we will go the WordPress route
and TGL sounds like it integrates nicely with WP - but I don't seem to
be able to find any pricing info on the site. There's also
'JustGiving' which is £15 per month plus a small fee taken from the
Gift Aid donations, I believe.

What's the [_] experience of such matters?

Cheers,

Dave

--
Dave Sayer | Bath Design