[_] Half price iPhone/iPad Dev looking for work!

Ben southwestmonster at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 8 17:06:04 GMT 2013

Hi I am an experienced IOS developer (Cocoa since 2002, and over 20 apps in the store), plus nearly 20 years experience in web related technologies.
I usually reside near Bath UK, but I am currently living in Thailand until April.

I am looking for remote work whilst out here to fund my red curry and Pad Thai habit.

I understand that working remotely is not always convenient so am willing to work for half my normal daily rate.

If interested please contact me at brainfuel at iCloud.com

Regards,

Ben