[_] Virgin Super Hub - oh dear.

Amias Channer me at amias.net
Thu Feb 7 17:15:19 GMT 2013

Hello _

Mine works fine , I've heard there is a high defect rate with these .
Virginmedia will send you a spare if you ask nicely.
I also noticed the superhub is unusually sensitive to having things right
next to it. Give it plenty of space and it works fine. This could be
airflow or signal.
Mine happily does 150mbit wireless all day through the floor.

Toodle-pip
Amias