[_] Content Writer - 4-5 week contract

Stewart stewart at novate-it.co.uk
Wed Feb 6 16:35:29 GMT 2013

Afternoon

An urgent and immediate requirement for a Content Writer with experience of producing written content for high profile consumer websites. This role can be home based or from our client's London office. £30 - £37 per hour offered along with a significant possibility of further assignments.

For full details please contact me off list with a CV and links to examples of your work.

Cheers

Stewart