[_] Magento developer vacancy

Jamie Saunders jamie.saunders at c3media.co.uk
Wed Feb 6 09:26:31 GMT 2013

Good morning [_]s,

I'm very excited to announce a new job vacancy for an experienced Magento developer at C3 Media, based on Orchard St (bottom of Park St).  All details of the job can be found on our blog: http://blog.c3media.co.uk/c3-news/were-hiring-again.

We're offering a good salary, great benefits, and a plethora of interesting jobs to get your teeth into.  So if you, or someone you know, might be interested in working for an exciting eCommerce development agency please do get in touch, or feel free to pop in to the office for a coffee and a chat.

Oh, and if you're a job agency, please do not call - in fact just ignore this email, pretend it never happened and go about your day.

Many thanks,

Jamie

--
Jamie Saunders | Director @ C3 Media Ltd