[_] Mailing list

Fraser Stephens frstep at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 08:18:11 GMT 2013

On 5 February 2013 19:30, Martin Moore <martinm at it-helps.co.uk> wrote:
> That's the sort of thing, but way too complex - the 'welcome' email asks the
> user to setup all sorts of stuff I don't want!

I use smartmessages.net, but only because I know the guy and he gave
me an account. For free you get a limited number of people - might be
ok for a small club. Can do things like have auto sub/unsub etc but I
just upload the people in as a csv. It is mainly a marketing tool.
Nice mailing and list management tools though.

F.