[_] AWS users

Jon Free jon.free at wastesource.co.uk
Tue Feb 5 15:45:33 GMT 2013

No I hadn't realised. I'll speak to my lawyers about this.

And they clearly aren't shit are they. Thousands of start-up tech companies
have been dependant on them. Including Instagram.

On 5 February 2013 15:34, mac jordan <mac.jordan at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 3:24 PM, Jon Free <jon.free at wastesource.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
> > Information in this email is confidential and intended for the sole use
> of
> > the addressee/s
> >

> You do know [_] is a public archive, do you? :)
>
> --
> mac jordan
> www.kestrel.org | www.reactivecooking.com |  www.jordan-cats.org
> twitter: @ramtops

Jon Free

WasteSource

07931 925257 | 0117 205 0259

wastesource.co.uk <http://www.wastesource.co.uk/?footer> |
@wastesource<https://twitter.com/#!/WasteSource>

Loft 3, Tobacco Factory, Bristol, BS3 1TF

Information in this email is confidential and intended for the sole use of
the addressee/s. Access, copying, disclosure or re-use, in any way, of the
contents of this email by anyone other than the addressee/s is
unauthorised. I accept no legal responsibility for the content of the
message. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the
sender.