[_] AWS users

Jon Free jon.free at wastesource.co.uk
Tue Feb 5 15:24:16 GMT 2013

I've just done some integration with S3 for my current project. It's got a
lot better than the last time I tried. SDK for .Net is really decent and
integrates a lot of handy things into Visual Studio. Plus the management
console seems to have come on a long way since the start which makes it
much easier to work out what the hell is going on.

As for the others I can't say

On 5 February 2013 15:19, Andrew Holway <andrew.holway at gmail.com> wrote:

> All of them.
>
> Am 5 Feb 2013 um 15:03 schrieb Jon Free <jon.free at candid-online.co.uk>:
>
> > Which service?
> >

> > On 5 February 2013 14:47, Andrew Holway <andrew.holway at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Could you describe your setups? Joys and sorrows?
> >>
> >> --

Jon Free

WasteSource

07931 925257 | 0117 205 0259

wastesource.co.uk <http://www.wastesource.co.uk/?footer> |
@wastesource<https://twitter.com/#!/WasteSource>

Loft 3, Tobacco Factory, Bristol, BS3 1TF

Information in this email is confidential and intended for the sole use of
the addressee/s. Access, copying, disclosure or re-use, in any way, of the
contents of this email by anyone other than the addressee/s is
unauthorised. I accept no legal responsibility for the content of the
message. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the
sender.