[_] SEO: Clients Still Clicking Ads

Karl McClelland karl at fanstarters.com
Tue Feb 5 14:33:03 GMT 2013

I was hinting at non-techies... do they really not know these things are

On 5 February 2013 14:31, Shane McEwan <shane at mcewan.id.au> wrote:

> On 05/02/13 12:57, Karl McClelland wrote:
>
>> Hmmmm would have thought everyone knew this but she assures me they
>> haven't
>> got a clue.
>>

> Surely anyone with a clue would have installed an ad blocker by now.
>
> When I use the net with a non-blocker-enabled browser I nearly claw my
> eyes out just to stop the annoying flashing.
>
> Shane.

Karl McClelland

FanStarters  |  now that is quite cool !!!

+44 (0)7535 924 478

karl at fanstarters.com
www.fanstarters.com
www.facebook.com/fanstarters
http://twitter.com/fanstarters

Facebook  |  Custom Microsites  |  Search Engine Optimisation  |
 Advertising  |  Great Ideas  |  John the
Cat<https://www.facebook.com/imjohnthecat>