[_] SEO: Clients Still Clicking Ads

Karl McClelland karl at fanstarters.com
Tue Feb 5 13:02:41 GMT 2013

I know it's designed that way, but.. oh never mind.

On 5 February 2013 13:01, Jon Free <jon.free at wastesource.co.uk> wrote:

> Have you ever met anyone else?
>

> On 5 February 2013 12:57, Karl McClelland <karl at fanstarters.com> wrote:
>
> > Quick question, but do people still not realise the top listings on
> Google
> > are adwords ?
> >
> > I just had a long chat with someone who spends about £50 a day with
> AdWords
> > and said that even if she's organically at the top, potential clients
> still
> > click her competitors ads above her.
> >
> > Hmmmm would have thought everyone knew this but she assures me they
> haven't
> > got a clue.
> > --

> Jon Free
>
> WasteSource
>
> 07931 925257 | 0117 205 0259
>
> wastesource.co.uk <http://www.wastesource.co.uk/?footer> |
> @wastesource<https://twitter.com/#!/WasteSource>
>
> Loft 3, Tobacco Factory, Bristol, BS3 1TF
>
> Information in this email is confidential and intended for the sole use of
> the addressee/s. Access, copying, disclosure or re-use, in any way, of the
> contents of this email by anyone other than the addressee/s is
> unauthorised. I accept no legal responsibility for the content of the
> message. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the
> sender.

Karl McClelland

FanStarters  |  now that is quite cool !!!

+44 (0)7535 924 478

karl at fanstarters.com
www.fanstarters.com
www.facebook.com/fanstarters
http://twitter.com/fanstarters

Facebook  |  Custom Microsites  |  Search Engine Optimisation  |
 Advertising  |  Great Ideas  |  John the
Cat<https://www.facebook.com/imjohnthecat>