[_] SEO: Clients Still Clicking Ads

Jon Free jon.free at wastesource.co.uk
Tue Feb 5 13:01:09 GMT 2013

Have you ever met anyone else?

On 5 February 2013 12:57, Karl McClelland <karl at fanstarters.com> wrote:

> Quick question, but do people still not realise the top listings on Google
> are adwords ?
>
> I just had a long chat with someone who spends about £50 a day with AdWords
> and said that even if she's organically at the top, potential clients still
> click her competitors ads above her.
>
> Hmmmm would have thought everyone knew this but she assures me they haven't
> got a clue.

Jon Free

WasteSource

07931 925257 | 0117 205 0259

wastesource.co.uk <http://www.wastesource.co.uk/?footer> |
@wastesource<https://twitter.com/#!/WasteSource>

Loft 3, Tobacco Factory, Bristol, BS3 1TF

Information in this email is confidential and intended for the sole use of
the addressee/s. Access, copying, disclosure or re-use, in any way, of the
contents of this email by anyone other than the addressee/s is
unauthorised. I accept no legal responsibility for the content of the
message. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the
sender.