[_] Tip: External monitor brightness and OSX

Nathan Wong nathan at nathanwong.co.uk
Tue Feb 5 11:33:39 GMT 2013

I'm not worried about bright displays for most of the day, but F.lux is one
of my favourite bits of software: http://stereopsis.com/flux/. It changes
the colour temperature depending on the time of day, effectively dimming
the screen from dusk till dawn. After I started using it there was
definitely a measurable improvement in my sleeping patterns.

Nathan