[_] Mac Upgrade Woes

Keith Jackson keith at ministryotech.co.uk
Tue Feb 5 10:57:24 GMT 2013

The first time I read this I laughed out loud, then I reread it and got the meaning.

I loved the abacus I had when I was an Orange, but it got taken away from me when I when to Scool.

Keith Jackson
CTO - The Ministry of Technology

keith at ministryotech.co.uk
http://www.ministryotech.co.uk

The Ministry of Technology is a trading name of Minotech Ltd.