[_] IMDB Bristol telephone number

Jon Free jon.free at wastesource.co.uk
Tue Feb 5 10:23:52 GMT 2013

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=lederhosen&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41867550,d.d2k&ion=1&biw=1600&bih=815&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=nt0QUezpFNGThgealIBA

On 5 February 2013 10:03, Andrew McGregor <andy at txm.net> wrote:

> Real Perl programmers don't wear pants.
>
> On 4 February 2013 15:07, James Bewley <jamesbewley at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've done some time hacking Perl in the past but not for IMDB and not
> > always in pants.
> >
> > On 4 February 2013 14:23, Jon Free <jon.free at candid-online.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> >> Talking from experience?

> pants.
> >> group

> contact

> Andrew McGregor
> +44 7940 22 33 11

Jon Free

WasteSource

07931 925257 | 0117 205 0259

wastesource.co.uk <http://www.wastesource.co.uk/?footer> |
@wastesource<https://twitter.com/#!/WasteSource>

Loft 3, Tobacco Factory, Bristol, BS3 1TF

Information in this email is confidential and intended for the sole use of
the addressee/s. Access, copying, disclosure or re-use, in any way, of the
contents of this email by anyone other than the addressee/s is
unauthorised. I accept no legal responsibility for the content of the
message. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the
sender.