[_] PDF Creation in C#

Martin Wheatley martin at spodnet.net
Mon Feb 4 20:34:00 GMT 2013

Whilst looking for a html to pdf generator I came across this:

http://code.google.com/p/wkhtmltopdf/

with c# wrapper
https://gist.github.com/2341776

It uses webkit to render, so may work well if you can output to html
first, it might be easier, but more importantly free and lets you mark
up in html/css which most people can do easily so may find layout easier
to do.