[_] Performance testing, please help!

Adam Nicholls inkysplat at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 17:57:34 GMT 2013

The firm use Mac's through out, so kind of rules a Windows/IE thing. It
seemed to be happening for them in Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.

I've been using Google's Public DNS here in the office to see if that has
made a difference but haven't been able to reproduce it.

I think as a precaution we will move the font from the font.com CDN to our
server to at-least suppress the 403.