[_] gocardless.com

Jon Free jon.free at wastesource.co.uk
Mon Feb 4 15:40:34 GMT 2013

Yeah you can do that. I know because that's what we wanted to do. You get
the user to approve an amount per month which you can request.

Each month you then make the claim through the api for the desired amount.

On 4 February 2013 15:34, Liam Summers <admin at makemeglow.com> wrote:

> We need to use it, One thing we need is to be able to change the amount of
> money taken each month and to be able to start and stop the direct debit
> through the api.
>
> Does anyone know if this is something you can do?
>
> I am going to give them a call anyway but thought i would get some advice
> from the people on here first.
>
> On 4 Feb 2013, at 13:53, Jon Free <jon.free at candid-online.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > I did my work for my own company so looked into about 8 other direct
> debit
> > providers. Go Cardless is by far and away the best. The direct debit
> > industry seems like one that has been dead behind the eyes for many years
> > and Go Cardless look like they should do well to turn this around and
> take
> > a large share of the market.
> >

> > On 4 February 2013 12:29, mac jordan <mac.jordan at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 12:25 PM, Jon Free <jon.free at candid-online.co.uk

> >> that

> >> Cheers. Client sells subs, sometimes repeating, and I think they are
> >> finding their current merchant provider a tad pricey.
> >>

> >> --
> >> mac jordan
> >> www.kestrel.org | www.reactivecooking.com |  www.jordan-cats.org
> >> twitter: @ramtops
> >> --

Jon Free

WasteSource

07931 925257 | 0117 205 0259

wastesource.co.uk <http://www.wastesource.co.uk/?footer> |
@wastesource<https://twitter.com/#!/WasteSource>

Loft 3, Tobacco Factory, Bristol, BS3 1TF

Information in this email is confidential and intended for the sole use of
the addressee/s. Access, copying, disclosure or re-use, in any way, of the
contents of this email by anyone other than the addressee/s is
unauthorised. I accept no legal responsibility for the content of the
message. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the
sender.