[_] gocardless.com

Liam Summers admin at makemeglow.com
Mon Feb 4 15:34:47 GMT 2013

We need to use it, One thing we need is to be able to change the amount of money taken each month and to be able to start and stop the direct debit through the api.

Does anyone know if this is something you can do?

I am going to give them a call anyway but thought i would get some advice from the people on here first.