[_] Mac Upgrade Woes

Steve Kirtley steve.kirtley at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 15:06:13 GMT 2013

Hi James,

Not sure you can get ML running on 2007 hardware... but Lion should work
afaik.

Just need to burn the Lion installer to a USB stick (anyone who has
downloaded it from the app store should be able to redownload it then you
could use Lion Diskmaker (free app) to burn to a bootable USB) and you can
do a clean install skipping the Snow Leopard antics.

Steve