[_] gocardless.com

Jon Free jon.free at candid-online.co.uk
Mon Feb 4 13:53:01 GMT 2013

I did my work for my own company so looked into about 8 other direct debit
providers. Go Cardless is by far and away the best. The direct debit
industry seems like one that has been dead behind the eyes for many years
and Go Cardless look like they should do well to turn this around and take
a large share of the market.