[_] Mac Upgrade Woes

Robin Layfield robin at ultrasimplified.com
Mon Feb 4 13:50:53 GMT 2013

Not so! I'm running Mountain Lion on a MacBookPro A1226 (2007) model. I *do* have a hybrid drive installed though and I think that is the determining factor.

The drive I have is the 500Gb version of this
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Seagate-750GB-Momentus-Serial-Hybrid/dp/B0068QO82G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359985672&sr=8-1

It was a pretty easy installation.

You should be able to get Lion on there fairly easily (without having to take the MacBook apart).

Robin

--

Robin Layfield
UltraSimplified