[_] Mac Upgrade Woes

James Bewley jamesbewley at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 13:37:21 GMT 2013

I've just been handed a MacBook Pro (~2007 Intel CPU) so I can develop iOS
PhoneGap plugins for a mobile app.  Trouble is, the Mac is running OS X
Tiger and there doesn't appear to be a clear upgrade path to the latest
version of OS X & Xcode.  From what I've read so far I'll need to somehow
upgrade to Snow Leopard before upgrading to Mountain Lion via the app
store.  Does anyone know how to go about installing Snow Leopard?

I'd like to get this thing setup with minimal effort so if there is another
way I'm all ears.

Cheers,
James