[_] gocardless.com

Tim Gaunt info at thesitedoctor.co.uk
Mon Feb 4 13:28:28 GMT 2013

On Mon, Feb 04, 2013 at 12:21:03, mac jordan wrote:
> Anyone done anything with www.gocardless.com?

Yep, it's good and simple to integrate.

The thing to bear in mind is that it only accepts payments via your bank
account details -which although safter/more restrictive than credit cards
may put prospective customers off (you're still discouraged from sharing
account number/sort code).

If you're looking for cheaper alternatives it would be worth checking out
Paymill as an alternative, they claim they're only doing credit cards at the
moment but I've spoken to them and apparently they can accept VISA
debit/electron but you have to call them to activate it on your account.
We're about to launch a site with Paymill so will let you know.

Tim