[_] PDF Creation in C#

Jon Free jon.free at wastesource.co.uk
Mon Feb 4 10:23:11 GMT 2013

That reminds me. Ideally it would be free!

On 4 February 2013 10:16, Keith Jackson <keith at ministryotech.co.uk> wrote:

> I've used the Aspose suite before - That wasn't too bad, but licensing it
> was always a pain. It's been a while though, so things may have changed.
>
> Keith Jackson
> CTO - The Ministry of Technology
>

> keith at ministryotech.co.uk
> http://www.ministryotech.co.uk
>
> The Ministry of Technology is a trading name of Minotech Ltd.

Jon Free

WasteSource

07931 925257 | 0117 205 0259

wastesource.co.uk <http://www.wastesource.co.uk/?footer> |
@wastesource<https://twitter.com/#!/WasteSource>

Loft 3, Tobacco Factory, Bristol, BS3 1TF

Information in this email is confidential and intended for the sole use of
the addressee/s. Access, copying, disclosure or re-use, in any way, of the
contents of this email by anyone other than the addressee/s is
unauthorised. I accept no legal responsibility for the content of the
message. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the
sender.