[_] [JOB] - QA Engineer at Lovehoney

Jon Free jon.free at wastesource.co.uk
Mon Feb 4 09:47:13 GMT 2013

It's a Monday morning. We don't need to go there

On 4 February 2013 09:42, juan kennaugh <contact at jkennaugh.co.uk> wrote:

> Really - well why dont you explain to me in detail what YOU'd do with
> them? ;-)
>

> On 01/02/2013 13:16, Jon Free wrote:
>
>> Maybe we need to have a chat about this. Your not supposed to eat them
>>

>> On 1 February 2013 12:14, juan kennaugh<contact at jkennaugh.co.**uk<contact at jkennaugh.co.uk>>
>>  wrote:
>>
>>  all the butt plugs you can eat
>>>
>>> Juan
>>>

>>> On 01/02/2013 11:56, Jon Free wrote:
>>>
>>>  Got to be worth it for the staff discounts surely?

Jon Free

WasteSource

07931 925257 | 0117 205 0259

wastesource.co.uk <http://www.wastesource.co.uk/?footer> |
@wastesource<https://twitter.com/#!/WasteSource>

Loft 3, Tobacco Factory, Bristol, BS3 1TF

Information in this email is confidential and intended for the sole use of
the addressee/s. Access, copying, disclosure or re-use, in any way, of the
contents of this email by anyone other than the addressee/s is
unauthorised. I accept no legal responsibility for the content of the
message. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the
sender.