[_] Advisor for home budgeting?

Lewis Dexter Litanzios mail at ldexterldesign.co.uk
Sun Feb 3 18:50:57 GMT 2013

Hey Damian,

My http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/ tips:

 1. Gloucester Road (_fresh_ food shopping)
 2. http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/ (_stored_ food shopping, order in
    bulk quarterly)
 3. Give up alcohol and stick to wholefoods, everything else is a luxury
    ( https://twitter.com/ldexterldesign/status/250573007695777792 >
    https://twitter.com/ldexterldesign/status/287682182925934592 )
 4. Buy your handset outright +
    http://giffgaff.com/goodybags/12pound-goodybag
 5. Buy a lunch box

Let's remember folks: Food, shelter, clothing - basic needs are all that
matter all said and done. I challenge anyone to without them for 1 week.
We're all lucky as fuck.

Best regards,

*PS @Rick* Some good points well made bud ;)

--