[_] Advisor for home budgeting?

Richard Moore widevibrato at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 22:30:38 GMT 2013

A man of right mind must be pleased with the reflection that there is a
great mass of skill and ability under his own roof. He feels stronger and
more independent on this account, all pecuniary advantage out of the
question... yet on men go, from year to year, in a state of wretched
dependence, even when they have all the means of living within themselves,
which is certainly the happiest state of life that anyone can enjoy.

William Cobbett