[_] Advisor for home budgeting?

widevibrato@gmail.com widevibrato at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 21:44:51 GMT 2013

As a committed carnivore, I have found meat is getting prohibitively expensive in supermarkets and butchers. I found a local supplier (down yer in Somerset) who will sell me a whole lamb for fifty quid which I butcher myself (sorry Sam) and fill the freezer. Doing a similar thing with a pig ATM. My top tip would be to find a smallholder in the country with surplus stock and do a deal the next time they pay a visit to the abbatoir. Again, sorry Sam :-)
Also stop lining the pockets of energy companies and banks. Hth.
Richard

Sent from my HTC