[_] Advisor for home budgeting?

Damian Webber damian.webber at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 17:13:27 GMT 2013

I mainly work from home so I need lots of Gb. I used to have a resticted Gb
account but always went over - iPlayer and now a TV with lots of streaming
options don't lend themselves towards a capped limit.... :-(

*Damian Webber*
Knowledge Management Consultant
@damianwebber <http://twitter.com/damianwebber> | 07590 807 252