[_] Advisor for home budgeting?

Rob Jonson rob at hobbyistsoftware.com
Fri Feb 1 17:10:00 GMT 2013

> I'm not sure if I'd save much switching to Broadband only as I'd have to up
> to the mobile phone plan...

Not sure what you use your mobile for, but £15/month seems to be about the
level to get approximately infinite service. In my case, that's T-Mobile
600mins, 1k texts, unlimited internet (they block streaming for the rest of
the month if you install a beta version of iOS 6 and go massively over the
fair use limit).

Unless you're using the phone for a lot of work calls, that should be
plenty. Virgin have a similar offer, but you have to monitor internet usage
yourself to keep below 1gb.

cheers,

Rob

--

Hobbyist Software is a trading name of Hobbyist Software Limited.
Registered office Flat 4 Eastmead Court, Bristol BS9 1HP. Registered in