[_] Advisor for home budgeting?

Damian Webber damian.webber at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 16:11:52 GMT 2013

Did the thermostat last year -We got an £8k tax rebate and spent it on the
house including a wood burner - I also turned down the radiator valves
upstairs (nobody noticed!)

P.S. I got a reciprocating saw from Aldi in the end [previous post]. I
bought some decent Bosch pruning blades and it's been brilliant at chopping
up all the obtained wood

*Damian Webber*
Knowledge Management Consultant
@damianwebber <http://twitter.com/damianwebber> | 07590 807 252