[_] Advisor for home budgeting?

Martin Wheatley martin at spodnet.net
Fri Feb 1 16:08:27 GMT 2013

Turn down the thermostat on the boiler if it has one, I have mine very
low, the water/heating is still hot enough.

Also gradually, but don't tell the family, reduce the hours the water
and gas is on until someone notices, water heating can be reduced a lot
I found till you just have enough hot water to wash in the
morning/evening as required.

Following on from that, if you do have gym membership, shower there. If
not don't shower daily unless you smell ;)

I'd put the wife out to work, she'll be guzzling energy whilst at home,
probably with heating on, whilst playing a radio in one room, using a
computer playing bingo and chatting online in another and tv on in the
lounge, the lights will be on throughout the house despite not needing to ;)