[_] Advisor for home budgeting?

Damian Webber damian.webber at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 16:07:21 GMT 2013

That's the thing with budgeting - you think you're on top of it an then
your transfer box goes on the 4x4 and you're back to square 1

..and don't worry, we're looking to swap the 4x4 for a Fiat 500

*Damian Webber*
Knowledge Management Consultant
@damianwebber <http://twitter.com/damianwebber> | 07590 807 252