[_] Advisor for home budgeting?

Jon Free jon.free at wastesource.co.uk
Fri Feb 1 15:53:05 GMT 2013

Sack off the home phone?

On 1 February 2013 15:45, Damian Webber <damian.webber at gmail.com> wrote:

> Here's what is frightening
>
> Council Tax, Gas + Elec, Home phone + Broadband, Mortgage, Water, Wood (for
> heating) total £19849 for the year!!! That's £25,480 of gross salary gone
> already!!!
>
> I could send the wife out to work but her wage would only just pay for
> childcare
>
> Now who on _underscore would like to hire a very capable wife in term time
> (school hours preferably - which is a conundrum for another day)

> *Damian Webber*
> Knowledge Management Consultant
> @damianwebber <http://twitter.com/damianwebber> | 07590 807 252
>

> On 1 February 2013 15:10, Damian Webber <damian.webber at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > That's exactly the discussion I just had with my wife. I think a pre-paid
> > credit card might be good for entertainment/clothes/shoes/luxuries.
> >
> > Also, we shop in Aldi. I think £115 p/w isn't bad for all shopping. In
> > fact it's the 'extra' trips to local Waitrose and Co-op for "God knows
> > what" that pushes the average up
> >
> > I'm happy to receive any tips - God knows I should be left with some
> > change after a net income of £3800!!!
> >
> > *Damian Webber*
> > Knowledge Management Consultant
> > @damianwebber <http://twitter.com/damianwebber> | 07590 807 252
> >

> > On 1 February 2013 14:58, Stewart <stewart at novate-it.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> >> In my experience it's a simple case of having separate savings funds for
> >> everything, from Christmas to peoples birthdays, holidays and longer
> term
> >> savings such as ISAs. I then have a standing order into each of these as
> >> soon as I get paid each month so the only money I have ready access to
> is
> >> genuinely disposable. Other than that Lloyds TSB 'save the change' is a
> >> good way of building a small nest-egg without feeling any pain. Also,
> shop
> >> in Lidl, you'll save money on food then.

Jon Free

WasteSource

07931 925257 | 0117 205 0259

wastesource.co.uk <http://www.wastesource.co.uk/?footer> |
@wastesource<https://twitter.com/#!/WasteSource>

Loft 3, Tobacco Factory, Bristol, BS3 1TF

Information in this email is confidential and intended for the sole use of
the addressee/s. Access, copying, disclosure or re-use, in any way, of the
contents of this email by anyone other than the addressee/s is
unauthorised. I accept no legal responsibility for the content of the
message. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the
sender.