[_] Advisor for home budgeting?

Damian Webber damian.webber at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 15:45:20 GMT 2013

Here's what is frightening

Council Tax, Gas + Elec, Home phone + Broadband, Mortgage, Water, Wood (for
heating) total £19849 for the year!!! That's £25,480 of gross salary gone
already!!!

I could send the wife out to work but her wage would only just pay for
childcare

Now who on _underscore would like to hire a very capable wife in term time
(school hours preferably - which is a conundrum for another day)

*Damian Webber*
Knowledge Management Consultant
@damianwebber <http://twitter.com/damianwebber> | 07590 807 252