[_] Advisor for home budgeting?

Stewart stewart at novate-it.co.uk
Fri Feb 1 14:58:08 GMT 2013

In my experience it's a simple case of having separate savings funds for everything, from Christmas to peoples birthdays, holidays and longer term savings such as ISAs. I then have a standing order into each of these as soon as I get paid each month so the only money I have ready access to is genuinely disposable. Other than that Lloyds TSB 'save the change' is a good way of building a small nest-egg without feeling any pain. Also, shop in Lidl, you'll save money on food then.