[_] Advisor for home budgeting?

Damian Webber damian.webber at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 14:29:39 GMT 2013

Hello all

I've just finished entering my families entire spending for the year into
agilebase so I can see exactly where my income is going (we tried Lloyds
TSB Money Manager but it's much too vague).

Using agilebase I've got pretty much a perfect dashboard for analyzing
spend.

However, looking at the figures I can't see what I can do to give me some
spare £ at the end of every month. (e.g. Total spend in ALL supermarkets =
£115 for a family of four)

I guess we could try and keep supermarket spend down to £100 p/w then we
would save £780 over a year

It must be possible to spend less monthly as (generally) I end up with a
zero balance in my bank account (I think it's probably very easy to spend
what you earn)

So my question is: does anybody know of a service/person/people who can
help me make some decisions on where  to cut the spend - really I think I
need those superscrimper peeps or that chap called Alvin to sort us out

P.S. agilebase absolutely rocks for this type of data input and reporting -
well done Oliver et al!

*Damian Webber*
Knowledge Management Consultant
@damianwebber <http://twitter.com/damianwebber> | 07590 807 252