[_] Application form that supports file uploads

Julian Guy julian at evilstudio.com
Fri Feb 1 14:21:27 GMT 2013

Good afternoon _

One of our clients (a charity) runs a sponsorship scheme that allows members of the charity to apply for a small grant. Each member that applies must  download a few forms and essays (.doc and .pdf) complete them then post them back to the charity.

They would like to allow applications to be made online but have literally no budget so I was wondering if there are any free services out there that allow you to set up a simple web form and allow about 5 file uploads.

Is anyone aware of anything like that?

Julian

--

Julian Guy