[_] [JOB] - QA Engineer at Lovehoney

Jon Free jon.free at wastesource.co.uk
Fri Feb 1 11:56:41 GMT 2013

Got to be worth it for the staff discounts surely?

On 1 February 2013 11:51, Geoff Parkhurst <geoff at lovehoney.co.uk> wrote:

> Web stuff - not toys, sorry...
>
> Please apply via jobs at lovehoney.co.uk or visit
> http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/jobs/
>
> Many thanks
> Geoff
>
> QA Engineer
> Lovehoney Ltd, Bath, UK
> An excellent opportunity has risen within our development team for an
> experienced QA Engineer. The ideal candidate will have a solid
> technical background with a focus on quality, testing strategy, and
> delivering high-quality results in a time-sensitive environment
> working with web-based products. They will also have considerable
> experience leading and testing data analysis and validation of web
> services.
>
> Duties and Responsibilities
>  - Ensure QA is considered early in the conception of a feature and is
> included in any estimates given
>  - Work with product owner on a testable list of acceptance criteria
>  - Communicate issues and status information regarding project activities
>  - Raise edge cases and potential issues for prioritisation by product
> owner and team
>  - Write test scripts, both automated and non-automated as necessary
>  - Write descriptive defect reports and help others on team do the same
>  - Develop testing strategies to effectively and efficiently test new
> capabilities and bug fixes
>  - Review requirement specifications for testability
>  - Validate, de-dupe, group and prioritise bugs for developers to deal with
>  - Design and implement appropriate QA methodologies, controls, and
> documentation
>  - Develop a regression testing and release procedure
>  - Develop and maintain automated testing scripts
>  - Recommend tools for enhancing testing capabilities
>  - Work closely with technical and stakeholder teams
>
> Requirements and Experience
>  - Degree in Computer Science preferred
>  - 2-4 years QA experience
>  - Experience developing test cases and test software components
>  - Experience with CFML and MSSQL preferred
>
> Package
>  - £27,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
>  - We offer a generous bonus scheme, pension, holidays, free gym
> membership and staff discounts

Jon Free

WasteSource

07931 925257 | 0117 205 0259

wastesource.co.uk <http://www.wastesource.co.uk/?footer> |
@wastesource<https://twitter.com/#!/WasteSource>

Loft 3, Tobacco Factory, Bristol, BS3 1TF

Information in this email is confidential and intended for the sole use of
the addressee/s. Access, copying, disclosure or re-use, in any way, of the
contents of this email by anyone other than the addressee/s is
unauthorised. I accept no legal responsibility for the content of the
message. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the
sender.