[_] GMail Issue

Karl McClelland karl at fanstarters.com
Fri Feb 1 11:03:50 GMT 2013

That would work I suppose...

Just seems a bit crap that you can't change it like in Outlook to check
every 5 or 10 mins.

On 1 February 2013 11:02, Steve Horsey <sjhorsey at gmail.com> wrote:

> I ended up setting up mail forwarding from my host instead of getting G to
> check the box - that way it's instant. Leave a copy on the server if
> desired. If this is a shit idea let me know...
>
> On 1 February 2013 10:58, Jon Free <jon.free at wastesource.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > I get the same thing. Nothing really you can do to change it.
> >

> > On 1 February 2013 10:56, Karl McClelland <karl at fanstarters.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I've linked my @fanstarter e-mail to Gmail which works but... receiving
> > > seems to be delayed by about ten minutes.
> > >
> > > Have checked around in settings and can't find anything.
> > >
> > > Does anyone know how I can speed it up a bit ? It's doing my head in.
> > >
> > > TIA
> > > --
> > >

> > --
> >
> > Jon Free
> >
> > WasteSource
> >
> > 07931 925257 | 0117 205 0259
> >
> > wastesource.co.uk <http://www.wastesource.co.uk/?footer> |
> > @wastesource<https://twitter.com/#!/WasteSource>
> >
> > Loft 3, Tobacco Factory, Bristol, BS3 1TF
> >
> > Information in this email is confidential and intended for the sole use
> of
> > the addressee/s. Access, copying, disclosure or re-use, in any way, of
> the
> > contents of this email by anyone other than the addressee/s is
> > unauthorised. I accept no legal responsibility for the content of the
> > message. If you have received this email in error, please return it to
> the
> > sender.
> > --

Karl McClelland

FanStarters  |  now that is quite cool !!!

+44 (0)7535 924 478

karl at fanstarters.com
www.fanstarters.com
www.facebook.com/fanstarters
http://twitter.com/fanstarters

Facebook  |  Custom Microsites  |  Search Engine Optimisation  |
 Advertising  |  Great Ideas  |  John the
Cat<https://www.facebook.com/imjohnthecat>