[_] GMail Issue

Karl McClelland karl at fanstarters.com
Fri Feb 1 11:02:40 GMT 2013

Seems to check it once an hour... that's pants !

On 1 February 2013 10:58, Jon Free <jon.free at wastesource.co.uk> wrote:

> I get the same thing. Nothing really you can do to change it.
>

> On 1 February 2013 10:56, Karl McClelland <karl at fanstarters.com> wrote:
>
> > I've linked my @fanstarter e-mail to Gmail which works but... receiving
> > seems to be delayed by about ten minutes.
> >
> > Have checked around in settings and can't find anything.
> >
> > Does anyone know how I can speed it up a bit ? It's doing my head in.
> >
> > TIA
> > --

> Jon Free
>
> WasteSource
>
> 07931 925257 | 0117 205 0259
>
> wastesource.co.uk <http://www.wastesource.co.uk/?footer> |
> @wastesource<https://twitter.com/#!/WasteSource>
>
> Loft 3, Tobacco Factory, Bristol, BS3 1TF
>
> Information in this email is confidential and intended for the sole use of
> the addressee/s. Access, copying, disclosure or re-use, in any way, of the
> contents of this email by anyone other than the addressee/s is
> unauthorised. I accept no legal responsibility for the content of the
> message. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the
> sender.

Karl McClelland

FanStarters  |  now that is quite cool !!!

+44 (0)7535 924 478

karl at fanstarters.com
www.fanstarters.com
www.facebook.com/fanstarters
http://twitter.com/fanstarters

Facebook  |  Custom Microsites  |  Search Engine Optimisation  |
 Advertising  |  Great Ideas  |  John the
Cat<https://www.facebook.com/imjohnthecat>