[_] GMail Issue

Jon Free jon.free at wastesource.co.uk
Fri Feb 1 10:58:31 GMT 2013

I get the same thing. Nothing really you can do to change it.

On 1 February 2013 10:56, Karl McClelland <karl at fanstarters.com> wrote:

> I've linked my @fanstarter e-mail to Gmail which works but... receiving
> seems to be delayed by about ten minutes.
>
> Have checked around in settings and can't find anything.
>
> Does anyone know how I can speed it up a bit ? It's doing my head in.
>
> TIA

Jon Free

WasteSource

07931 925257 | 0117 205 0259

wastesource.co.uk <http://www.wastesource.co.uk/?footer> |
@wastesource<https://twitter.com/#!/WasteSource>

Loft 3, Tobacco Factory, Bristol, BS3 1TF

Information in this email is confidential and intended for the sole use of
the addressee/s. Access, copying, disclosure or re-use, in any way, of the
contents of this email by anyone other than the addressee/s is
unauthorised. I accept no legal responsibility for the content of the
message. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the
sender.