[_] YouTube APIs developer event in London - preferences?

Jon Free jon.free at wastesource.co.uk
Fri Feb 1 10:08:03 GMT 2013

you working for YouTube these days?

On 1 February 2013 10:03, Tim Wintle <timwintle at gmail.com> wrote:

> Appealing to the random[0] sampling of _ , and wearing my
> (non-google-employee) YouTube hat:
>

> YouTube are planning on holding a developer event at Campus London
> around April, following the hugely successful LA hackathon last weekend.
> http://ythackla.appspot.com/
>
> I've been asked how this format would go down here in Blighty..
>
> In LA there was a short codelab before it began to go through the
> various youtube APIs and how to get started with them - so if people are
> particularly interested in HTML5, native Android or Google TV etc then
> let me know and they can tailor their codelab to suit.
>

> So, questions:
>
>  (1) Does the weekend Hackathon format appeal to you? Would a codelab
> style event appeal more?
>
>  (2) Are you currently using YouTube APIs, if so which ones? [1]
>
>  (3) Are you likely to go? (or would you if you were free)
>
> Thanks!
>
> Tim
>
> [0] _ may not be statistically uniform, but it's definitely "random".
> [1] http://code.google.com/apis/youtube/overview.html

Jon Free

WasteSource

07931 925257 | 0117 205 0259

wastesource.co.uk <http://www.wastesource.co.uk/?footer> |
@wastesource<https://twitter.com/#!/WasteSource>

Loft 3, Tobacco Factory, Bristol, BS3 1TF

Information in this email is confidential and intended for the sole use of
the addressee/s. Access, copying, disclosure or re-use, in any way, of the
contents of this email by anyone other than the addressee/s is
unauthorised. I accept no legal responsibility for the content of the
message. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the
sender.