[_] New Site Live!

Stu Cox stu at stucox.co.uk
Fri Feb 1 08:10:33 GMT 2013

Looks really cool. Love the "Who we are" page, although maybe sending the
plane behind a cloud while I'm trying to read the banner behind it isn't
ideal...

I found the "Featured Work" section on the home page a bit awkward to read
- maybe put some punctuation in? ;-) e.g.:

"Building a brand is never easy, so look good while doing it.

"Creator of contemporary and super-stylish shirts Staunton Moods are
hitting the web to raise awareness of their brand, so we've added an
awesome image gallery and blog to their e-commerce website."